State-of-the-art technology and crystal-clear transparency – in the glass ice palace, complete with breathtaking, unobstructed views of Innsbruck’s Nordkette mountain range, professional ice hockey and tennis players, handballers and ice dancers demonstrate their sporting prowess. From power play to pirouettes on the ice, they guarantee fully packed seats and a second-to-none ambience. Cheering, rooting and firing up the atmosphere is the name of the game in the Tiroler Wasserkraft Arena.
Public and school ice skating in the Olympiaworld!
- Public and school ice skating currently ONLY INDOOR
- The 2-G rule applies to public ice skating. Please have the relevant proof ready when you enter
- The "Ninja Pass" is valid as test evidence for children and young people between 12 and 15 years of age (school age) for the entire week, regardless of the period of validity of the individual partial tests. This means that (provided that the ninja pass is complete) the children's school tests during the week also serve as proof of 2G at the weekend.
- An FFP2 mask must be worn indoors, except during exercise
Public ice skating changes:
19. – 30.01.22 only indoor respectively WED 2:00 p.m. - 4:20 p.m., SAT 2:00 p.m. - 4:20 p.m. & 8:00 p.m. - 9:50 p.m., SUN 2:00 p.m. - 4:20 p.m.
SAT 29.01.22 2.00 p.m. - 4.20 p.m. and 8.30 p.m. – 9.50 p.m.
School ice skating changes:
19. – 28.01.22 only indoor MON/TUE/THU/FRI 11.30 a.m. – 12.50 p.m. and WED 11.30 a.m. – 1.50 p.m.