The Skate Hall Innsbruck, which opened its doors in 2011, is Austria’s largest indoor trend sport location. Covering an area of 2,000 m², it offers skateboard and BMX enthusiasts a fantastic combination of street obstacles and park elements such as bowls, mini-ramps, wall rides etc. The Skatehalle regularly hosts international top skateboarding and BMX events. Thanks to its state-of-the-art infrastructure, it can be used for either kinds of events too. The entire hall is open all year round and the admission fees are affordable for every pocket.
We ask that you adhere to the following points
according to the Covid-19 opening ordinance of November 12, 2021:
- Disinfect your hands before entering
- Access is only possible if the 2-G rule is observed (vaccinated or recovered)
- The ninja pass is equivalent to the 2-G certificate up to the age of 15
- In the entire building there is FFP-2 mask compulsory, except during sporting activities
- Enter individually!
- When entering, the contact details must be deposited at the porter desk without exception
- A maximum of 90 people have access
- COVID-19 suspected cases or illnesses must be reported immediately
+43 (512) 33838-600